Delivers category income and meets profit targets whilst providing market and category expertise to the rest of the business.
Key Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in either a key account management or relationship management role
- A minimum of 2 Years experience in Energy
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Leads the on-going development of category strategies to ensure propositions are credible and competitive.
- Provides input into category plan and budget.
- Monitors and optimises performance and commercials for the category, co-ordinating appropriate action within the business to deliver targets.
- Manages and optimises panel performance
- Produces and monitors commercial budgets and reforecasts, using accurate and timely financial and management reporting to ensure targets, budgets and regulatory standards are met and maintained.
- Is a category expert, maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of relevant categories and associated legislation (regulatory and compliance requirements)
- Undertakes industry and market benchmarking
- Partners – Strategic guidance and engagement for management of accounts
- Drive trade marketing and promotional agenda with Marketing.
- Work closely with Product to ensure Commercial priorities are understood and fed into any product development priorities
- Builds and maintains strong cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Product, Relationship Management, Finance, Compliance and other category teams to share best practice and promote collaboration.
- Works alongside Legal and Compliance to ensure regulatory and contractual requirements are met.
GoCompare are a technology business operating in the price comparison market. Based in South Wales, we currently employ over 190 staff and have recently listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:GOCO).