Head of Performance Marketing
In this role you will lead and manage the development, planning and delivery of the digital and performance marketing strategy and activities to drive the growth of the business and ensure business targets are met. We are looking for an influential leader in Performance Marketing, a passionate and driven individual to create and implement innovative and ambitious marketing strategies.
Key Experience & Skills
- Degree or equivalent marketing qualification.
- A proven track record of driving results and growth in a digital marketing environment
- Strong Leadership and People management experience and exceptional Stakeholder engagement experience
- Superior knowledge of Digital Marketing channels and disciplines gained from a Client and/or Agency background where Digital and Data driven performance marketing activities are a critical driver of business growth
- Excellent knowledge of Paid Search and experience managing significant budgets in this area
- A strong knowledge of the Digital Advertising and AdTech space, and familiar with the Google Tech stack (preferred)
- Passionate about Digital Trends and emerging Channels
- Ability to demonstrate strong Analytical skills with a thorough understanding of the principles of Lifetime Value and ROI
- Excellent communication skills to successfully present recommendations and establish trusted relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Reporting in to the Chief Marketing Officer you will manage a significant Budget across PPC, Display, Affiliates and Email/CRM activities and will be expected to rigorously demonstrate the value created from existing and new channel activities
- Managing and developing a large team of Digital Marketing professionals and driving best practice adoption across the team to ensure continued improvement and uplift in our Digital Marketing capabilities
- Partner closely with other marketing teams such as Brand & Broadcast, PR & Content, Marketing Tech and Planning ensuring our activities are integrated and optimized across the business
- Manage a large In-House PPC team, optimizing a large budget across a number of Verticals, working closely with Google, Bing to drive continued improvements and optimization
- Take responsibility for evolving our Programmatic capabilities, finding the right balance between In-House and Agency capabilities around Planning, Execution, Measurement etc
- Develop the in-house affiliate programme and identify new and prospective strategic partnerships that can drive material traffic and value for the business.
- Lead our in-house Email team, partnering with our MarTech team and external Partners to drive a roadmap of Automation, Audience Management and Channel Activation
- Take broad campaign concepts and strategy and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for channel teams.
- Exec team and senior leadership team – reporting, relationship management.
- Agencies & Strategic partners such as Google, Bing, Salesforce etc
- The wider Gocompare.com business – to represent marketing across the business.
- The finance and business insight teams.
Gocompare.com are a technology business operating in the price comparison market. Based in Newport, we currently employ over 180 staff and have recently listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:GOCO).