Product Owners are key members of the Product Development Team. They work closely with Product Managers and have a more inward facing role, ensuring Product Specifications are robust and well researched, and then driving the delivery of new products in a smooth, efficient and rapid manner with the scrum team.
Focussing on the delivery of high quality digital products, you will work with a Product Manager to translate, create and specify technical solutions. Working with internal stakeholders you will gather information, translating into clear and timely descriptions of technical tasks and projects. As required, you will manage the relationship with implementation partners, quickly bridging communication between engineers and the tech team.
Within your squad you will lead daily stand-ups, manage and groom the product backlog to estimate and prioritise work, drive iterative development of features and projects on the Product Roadmap focussing on quickly solving problems as well as updating stakeholders.
You will be responsible for research, analysis, working closely with the design team to develop and iterate mock-ups, testing and ultimately leading your squad to make continuous improvements to processes. You will also closely coordinate with Product Owners and Managers in other squads to share knowledge and improve the wider product delivery process.
Key Experience & Skills
- Relevant university degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile methodologies
- 2+ years experience as a Product Owner or Manager
- Experience in designing and delivering mobile and desktop products and user testing
- Track record managing significant growth of consumer products
- Full software development lifecycle experience, preferably in small cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing and customer research
- Deep experience with analytics (especially Google Analytics) including conversion and engagement rates
- You will work with Product Managers to refine the product vision
- You will focus on creating Product Specs, Deliver Projects, Wireframe, UI/UX, A/B test
- You will create wireframes, work with designers develop mock-ups and test with users
- You will have a keen eye for design and help build beautiful products that users love
- You will drive best practice in agile / scrum with your squad
- You will have the technical background to work closely with the engineering team
- You will be a master of Analytics ~ including Google Analytics
- You will process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new insights to drive new product improvements