Senior Product Manager
Gocompare,com are looking for dynamic, driven Senior Product Managers to help steer the ship at what is a very exciting time for the business.
Senior Product Managers will lead Tribes and other Product Managers and Product Owners. They work closely with our designers and engineers to lead products from conception to launch to generate profitable revenue streams, always focused on building the greatest possible customer experience.
As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and talented engineers and then zoom out to lead cross-functional teams across Commercial, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
You will lead the vision and roadmap for a suite of products, manage prioritisation and deliver world class products to our users. You will work closely with the Commercial, Relationship and Marketing teams, synthesising their input into a high-impact Product Roadmap, communicating progress and changes. You will manage the prioritisation process providing a rational and transparent method for determining priorities within the team.
You will demonstrate both quantitative and qualitative abilities to develop new and innovative products. You will also be a leader and inspire members of your team, helping them to deliver impact.
You will be hands-on throughout every step: product ideation, specification and design, and ultimately delivery and in market product management. You will demonstrate skills across business case development, user experience design, and have a high degree of technical knowledge.
Key Experience & Skills
- Relevant university degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years’ experience managing a leading consumer facing product (desktop and mobile)
- Experience in Product management, mobile and desktop design, and user testing
- Experience managing, growing and developing Product Teams
- Track record managing significant growth of consumer products
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile methodologies
- Full software development lifecycle experience, preferably in small cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing and customer research
- Deep experience with analytics (especially Google Analytics) including conversion and engagement rates
- Live the culture – Commit to the company’s vision and live its values
- Commit to excellence in delivery – Ensure the quality of all products by following and improving standards, being innovative and adopting best practices
- Be accountable – Enjoy iteratively delivering products and be accountable for their performance throughout their life
- Support the growth of a product team – Actively work with other Product Managers to develop a world-class product team focused on design and outstanding customer experience
- Build, Test, Learn – Drive your team’s development with testing. Utilise A/B testing resources and customer research to create product theories and test them quickly
- Make your mark – Establish and continuously improve the culture of your team. Be an open communicator, collaborate and be proactive in team discussions
- You will help create and drive the vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Taking feedback from the squad, priorities from Marketing and Commercial and being conscious of the roadmap, you will contribute to the overall prioritisation of products
- Develop product strategy, go-to-market plans, positioning, and messaging related to the business case
- You will have the technical background to work closely with our engineering team
- You will be best friends with Designers and build beautiful products that users love
- You will focus on creating Product Specs, Deliver Projects, Wireframe, UI/UX, A/B test and define Product Rollout Strategies
- You will be a master of Analytics
- You will process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new insights to drive new product improvements
Gocompare.com are a technology business operating in the price comparison market. Based in Newport, we currently employ over 180 staff and have recently listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:GOCO).